Including a kit for paper dolls inside a young girl’s shoebox is very inexpensive and easy to do! I’ve included several links below of free paper doll patterns that I like. Simply print them out on some heavier weight paper (like card stock), place them inside a plastic bag, and you’re done! Some are color and some are black and white. You can color these if you’d like, but I think it would be fun to include some crayons or colored pencils in your shoebox and let the child color them. A great bonus is that they don’t take up much room inside your shoebox
- Making Friends Paper Dolls
- Billy Bear 4 Kids: 4 different dolls and lots of clothes!
- Betsy Rose: This one is in color and a little tricky to print. Read the instructions.
- Paper Doll Garden: Nice collection here for in-color dolls
- Shirley Temple
- Girl doll: black and white
- Melanie: black and white
- Family Fun: Doll and clothes