The inside of the shoebox lid could be used for lots of things! Don’t let that area go to waste!
- Tape your photo or a bible verse to the inside lid. Tape you note to the child here, too. So it won’t get lost or damaged!
- Glue straws or pipe cleaners to the lid to create a tic tac toe board. I recommend tacky glue because it’s really strong.
- Glue felt to the inside of the lid and cut out a little felt doll along with felt clothing pieces and accessories for a fun paper doll-type game. Check out some felt story boards I did.
- Create a maze using straws and pipe cleaners glued to the lid. Include a marble inside the box to use with the maze.
- Make a car mat out of contruction paper and include a toy car inside the box!
I can’t wait to hear what other ideas do you have!
Tagged with: 100-2012
Some posts contains affiliate links which help to pay this site’s maintenance fees.
Mary and Jessica are participants in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
My Favorite Amazon Items for OCC
My Achives! You Can Read ALL My Older Posts