The inside of the shoebox lid could be used for lots of things! Don’t let that area go to waste!
- Tape your photo or a bible verse to the inside lid. Tape you note to the child here, too. So it won’t get lost or damaged!
- Glue straws or pipe cleaners to the lid to create a tic tac toe board. I recommend tacky glue because it’s really strong.
- Glue felt to the inside of the lid and cut out a little felt doll along with felt clothing pieces and accessories for a fun paper doll-type game. Check out some felt story boards I did.
- Create a maze using straws and pipe cleaners glued to the lid. Include a marble inside the box to use with the maze.
- Make a car mat out of contruction paper and include a toy car inside the box!
I can’t wait to hear what other ideas do you have!
Tagged with: 100-2012
Search by Category
Grab my Button!
Find OCC Items on Amazon!